ESC Corporate Services Ltd. now offers Customer Onboarding Verification Reporting (COVR) Solution
- Enhance On-boarding due diligence practices across the Enterprise
- Improved efficiency in completing on-boarding processes
- Minimize risk by using third party verification to ascertain Client information
- Increase productivity by reducing time consuming manual documentation review
- Easily manage and monitor change of Client information after initial on-boarding
ESC’s Customer Onboarding Verification Report (COVR) solution provides Financial Institutions and other regulated entities the ability to verify, retrieve and store Corporate and Business Client information in a customized format that supports the satisfaction of regulatory requirements while conforming to internal institution specifications as required.
Third party Public Records verification: the cornerstone of an effective Client due diligence program
COVR automates the ability for your staff to quickly and efficiently verify and record public records on your Client that is easy to review and helps to satisfy the obligation of Client Due Diligence. Whether you are regulated by OFSI, IIROC or obliged to report to FINTRAC, COVR can help you meet your goals for real time verification with ease.
With COVR you can:
- Validate the existence of corporations, business names, trademarks across Canada
- Receive customer verification reports with supporting government documents within minutes to validate the status of the entity on the day of on-boarding.
- Establish an effective compliance program that allows for auditable tracking and billing methods for all due diligence activities
- Centralized repository of all client records
- Export all data elements as XML or various archive formats
- Integrate the Organization’s Intranet or Web Applications using single sign on methodologies or XML web service
How can you customize your AML/KYC Solution?
What information is available?