As of December 1, 2011 Form 2 and 3 of the Partnership Regulation were amended. The amendment defines the address for a proprietor or a partner to be a residential address ONLY if the partner/proprietors is an individual.
The forms were also updated as follows:
– New Forms for each Partnership and Proprietorship
- Statement of Registration Sole Proprietorship;
- Statement of Registration General Partnership;
- Dissolution or Change of Proprietorship Registration; and
- Dissolution or Change of Partnership Registration.
– Added a contact section for collection of email, phone, and fax number
The new forms and information packages are available from the BC Registry website: