What is a Microfiche?
No, it’s not a small fish. Neither is it a big fish. It’s not a fish at all!
The Ontario Corporate Microfiche is a microfilm that contains copies of the official public record pertaining to a corporation. It provides the client with copies of the following corporate documents:
- All Articles.
- All Notices filed prior to January 1, 1995.
- Initial Notice for Extra Provincial Corporations.
- Special Resolutions (if filed with the MGS).
- All documents filed prior to the conversion date, June 27, 1992, for the Ontario Business Information System – ONBIS.
- Corporation Trade Names registered prior to May 1, 1996.
- All Notice of Default and Notice of Dissolution from Corporate Tax Department prior to March 1, 2004.
Heavy and expensive Microfiche Readers are used to view and copy documents from the microfiche. ESC provides Microfiche services where we pick it up on our clients’ behalf, view its contents, make copies and send them to our clients in a convenient PDF format.